Thursday, March 29, 2007

Let the CountDown Begin

Mike is leaving for Afghanistan tonight. He gave his cell phone to Scott so now I'm at his mercy as far as a phone call. He is at the mercy of everyone else as to whether or not he can borrow their cell phone. I have cried again most of the day. I even cried at the chiropractor's office today. I simply can't stop once I get started.
At least he'll be home in July I hope. That's the plan today anyway.
I just hope Mike knows how very much I love him. I don't think he does. I'm not sure I even knew until this happened. I mean, I have always loved him, guess I just took him for granted up until now. Now I miss him so much that I ache.
I'm a bundle of several different emotions right now. I'm swinging from one emotion to another, but mostly I just miss Mike.
I really hope I get a chance to talk to him tonight. If not tonight-then I don't know when I'll talk to him again.

No comments: